GIGA-CUT professional ceramic tile cutter with Power Tool
- Manufactured for professional users.
- Power tool is used to cut ceramics with rough surfaces.
- Power: 750 Watt
935 mm Rip cut, 660 mm Diagonal cuts, Breaking thickness : 3 - 23 mm
- Specially designed ruler can be used easily to swivel and lock for repetitive cuts at any angle.
- Side supports are used for big tiles to keep them in balance while cutting.
- Expert designed cutting handle works with zero tolerance.
- The ball bearings in the cutting head allow the head to move smoothly and precisely on the rolled steel bar steel guide bar.
- Double breaking system with plastic coating allows users to snap in the middle or end of the tile.
- Single steel guide bar of 15mm thickness will not flex when breaking porcelain tile in the center of the material.
- Spring loaded steel plates for better shock absorption and allow user a clean break.
- Round shaped steel bar is welded at the center of the base to ease the breaking of tiles.
- Small magnet mounted into the aluminium breaker, lifts it up while scoring, which prevents making a trace on the tile.
- All components are electro-statically powder painted.
- Ball bearing 22 mm diameter Tungsten Carbide cutting wheel